In Discovering Earth’s Landforms and Surface Features students explore the physical features of the earth. Topics include the lithosphere, earthquakes, volcanoes, rocks, minerals, rivers, lakes, oceans, and more.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments
Absolutely anything you need to know about the Earth, it’s physical forms, it’s natural disasters, and it’s resources is all right here in this unit study.
Bridgette Taylor, Homeschool Giveaways and Freebies
Read Bridgette's full review.