Pillars of History: the Hebrew Nation, Part I (E-Book)
In Discovering Atoms, Molecules, and Matter students will learn about the physical properties of matter, the periodic table, elements, how molecules bond, chemical reactions, and more.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments
- Sample Lesson