In The World of Tools and Technology students learn about work, friction, planes, pulleys, levers, gears, and more.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments
Common sense press has raised the bar for home-school science because the course grows with the student. The inclusion of multiple styles of resources and references within the book make it easy for the teacher to equip the child to expand on their ideas and hypothesis with options like 3-D projects and additional library reading suggestions.
- Jessica May, Hill Country Homestead
Read the full review.